Who is he where can I find him
Gets on tumblr, vomits due to stupidity, gets off tumblr.
Definitely hit up the North Shore! Wake up really early and watch the sunrise anywhere on the east or north side. My favorite spot is Laie Point but seriously where ever you are just pull over to the side of the road and watch Mother Nature work her magic. If you’re looking for a nice beach to go snorkeling go to Sunset or Sharks Cove. Be smart when you’re out in the water though because you’re in someone else’s home. If you want a nice place to swim and relax go to Waimea Bay where you can also jump off the rock! If you want to camp out under the stars with your friends and family one night go to Ehu Kai and enjoy all the shooting stars. Don’t worry if it rains while you’re here, make the most of it and go out for a nice run or walk out on the beach, or even for a swim, you’d be surprised how nice and warm the water is when it rains. Drive around the island and stop at the Kahuku fruit stands and get some locally grown produce. Eat at as many places as you can and don’t be afraid to try new things. But most importantly, remember to have fun and take care of all the places you visit so that one day you’ll be able to return and indulge in all the beauty again.
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
Posted by Leigh Hofheimer under Prevention(via lukeisnotsexy)
Tonight we bathed in a beautiful spot in the river. We got drunk on blueberry moonshine. We laughed and splashed around and talked about life. Loving this soul so hard.